Graf PeakSpeed PK4400 Junior Hockey Skates
The PeakSpeed series maximizes heel lock, stiffness, and protection without adding weight to the skate. GRAF represents the science of skating. The all-new PeakSpeed line from Graf creates speed. These aren’t a reboot of the old Graf skates; they offer some truly new skate technologies. Look to the PeakSpeed series for top performance.
Graf PeakSpeed PK4400 Junior Hockey Skates Features
- Quarter: Consists of 2-piece heat moldable composite quarter panel.
- Tongue: Asymmetrical design prevents shifting of the tongue for a perfect fit all game long.
- Runner: Cobra 2.0 Ti is a Titanium runner with 10ft radius allowing for tight response.
- Toe Cap: Lined toe cap provides enhanced protection on direct puck impact.
- Collar: FlexFit collar for unmatched agility in tight corners.
- Liner: Heat-moldable, heel-locking, stay dry liner.
- Holder: GRAF 3000 holder with replaceable runner.
- Footbed: Molded arch support with brushed microfiber for comfort.