Graf PeakSpeed PK1900 Junior Hockey Skates
The PeakSpeed series maximizes heel lock, stiffness, and protection without adding weight to the skate. GRAF represents the science of skating. The all-new PeakSpeed line from Graf creates speed. These aren’t a reboot of the old Graf skates; they offer some truly new skate technologies. Look to the PeakSpeed series for top performance. The PeakSpeed 1900 is a heat moldable skate even at this lower price point.
Graf PeakSpeed PK1900 Junior Hockey Skates Features
- Model Year: 2019
- Quarter: 2-piece heat moldable quarter panels.
- Tongue: Felt tongue padding.
- Runner: Cobra SS is a stainless steel runner with 10ft radius.
- Toe Cap: Lined toe cap for great comfort even in the coldest of weather.
- Liner: Heat moldable, 3-D heel lock design, stay dry liner
- Holder: GRAF 2000TM holder with stainless steel runner.
- Footbed: Moisture wicking brushed microfiber stay dry foot bed.
- Width: Regular (d) only for junior.
- Sizes: 1.0 Thru 5.5 Regular
- Weight: BOOT 647g; HOLDER 126g; RUNNER 121g; OVERALL 894g