Graf G703 Senior Hockey Skates
2-piece heat moldable PE reinforced microfiber quarter panels provide optimal fit for maximum performance. Stitched side panel construction allows boot to form to the foot. 78g construction with 10mm protective felt for perfect fit, low profile, and tighter to the foot, with added lace bite padding. Cobra 2.0 SS is a stainless steel runner with 10ft radius for increase maneuverability. Lightweight quick dry AirNet liner for best low volume fit. Stiff tendon guard with extended width for maximum support on tight turns and pivots. Moldable arch support with brushed microfiber. GRAF 3000TM holder with replaceable runner.
Graf G703 Senior Hockey Skates Features
- 2-piece heat moldable PE reinforced microfiber quarter panels with traditional stitched construction
- Cobra 2.0 SS stainless steel runner with 10ft radius
- Stiff tendon guard for max support
- Graf 5000 Holder with replaceable runner
- Tongue features 10mm protective felt
- Lightweight quick dry AirNet liner (AMC Liner)
- Molded arch support with brushed microfiber foot bed
- Lower volume boot shape
- Lower quarter panels are 6mm lower than standard
- Weight BOOT 648g / HOLDER 122g \ RUNNER 121g / OVERALL 891g
** Custom Orders Available **
Hockey Plus can place custom orders for the Graf 703. The cost for a custom order on the Graf 703 is $ 689.99 plus shipping. Custom options include custom sizing, liner material, quarter panel material and color, personal embroidery, tongue weight options, and holder options. For more information about custom ordering a Graf 703 skate, please contact Mike at 1-800-599-2440 X1.