CCM Ribcor 70K Senior Hockey Skates
CCM Ribcor 70K Pro Senior Hockey Skate Features
- Quarter Package: 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater’s stride.
- Fit: Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- Core: Flexion zones in the eyelet area, combined with strategic reinforcements in the rest of the core offers a bio-mechanically correct stride.
- Liner: High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light.
- Comfort Pad: Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- Ankle Padding: Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player’s foot for customized fi t and comfort.
- Tongue: Three-layered, 7mm felt with HDPE foam and injected lace-bite prevention zone for increased comfort and protection.
- Midsole: Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- Outsole: Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer.
- Footbed: Locks a players foot in the skate while providing excellent support and comfort.
- Holder: Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- Runner: Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and excellent resistance to corrosion.