CCM Ribcor Trigger 8 Pro Ice Hockey Stick
Players favoring quick releases and a pop on every shot while looking for an increased blade feel have found a partner in crime in the RIBCOR TRIGGER 8 PRO hockey stick. It’s built with an optimized low kick point allowing you to fire off the perfect shot, and the Dual Feel blade technology consisting of an innovative foam insert in the heel of the blade helps you improve your feel drastically. The Nanolite Shield technology utilizes advanced carbon layering techniques, resulting in a significant weight reduction without sacrificing durability. This stick is ready to withstand just about anything you put it through.
CCM Ribcor Trigger 8 Pro Hockey Stick Features:
- Model Year: 2023
- Optimized low kick-point: The perfect low kick-point, providing quick releases and pop on every single shot.
- Nanolite shield: Reengineered shaft design optimized with thicker carbon fiber layers protecting an ultra-light core.
- Ergonomic E-shape shaft geometry: Unique ergonomic geometry designed to offer a seamless energy transfer to maximize speed of release.
- Skeleton +: Manufacturing technology found in the taper area which provides better reliability in key moments of the game.
- New Agility 3 Regular Blade with Dual-Feel Technology: Innovative foam insert in the heel region of the blade helps drastically improve blade feel, while still allowing for usual quick and precise shooting.
- Trigger Micro-feel grip: Curved raised grip to enhance stick feel in hands.
- Sigma STP Spread Tow Shaft and Blade
Please go to: us.ccmhockey.com/warranty.html
OPS Sticks and Composite Shafts (Player and Goalie) are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of sale to the consumer when used as intended under normal use and without alterations. Please note that we require a picture of the serial number in order to process all stick claims. We suggest keeping a record of the serial # with your receipt.