CCM JetSpeed FT6 Pro Ice Hockey Gloves
The JETSPEED FT6 PRO hockey gloves benefit from the absolute latest technology in equipment design, AER-TEC thermoregulation, which bumps up the number of vents in the gloves without sacrificing padding, protection or range of motion. This design reduces the amount of hot spots inside the glove, clearing the way for a game without discomfort—and, thus, with a lot more passes, dekes and clappers.
INTRODUCING THE NEXT LEVEL OF COOL –
The all-new FT6 Pro JetSpeed glove line, designed to offer maximum breathability in a highly mobile, lightweight yet reliable protective package. Players will feel lighter and cooler than ever – and be able to play their best game yet, all while being well-protected. Through strategically placed AER-TEC suspension mesh and ventilation systems, FT6 Pro gloves allows cool air intake & circulation, with space that allows sweat to evaporate and hot air to travel out. CCM has reduced the hot spots where players feel the most heat accumulation during play, such as the hands. Now you can focus on making the best moves from head to toe, from start to finish.
AER-TEC THERMOREGULATION SYSTEM
Built with CCM’s innovative AER-TEC thermoregulation system, these gloves foster enhanced air circulation, sweat evaporation and regulation of body heat, which allows the body’s core temperature to cool quicker, helping you make faster, better decisions when it counts.
Improved off-the-shelf comfort and feel, that lasts game after game in our most durable construction yet.
When your hands go to work, AER-TEC does its part by providing extra airflow to keep your hands dry while you light it up.
Full range of motion without sacrificing protection for those sweet dangles.
CCM JetSpeed FT6 Pro Ice Hockey Gloves Features:
- CONSTRUCTION: AER-TEC THERMOREGULATION SYSTEM + PRO-APPROVED POLYESTER + SYNTHETIC LEATHER AER-TEC – powered system allows maximum breathability and airflow. Durable, lightweight construction optimized for pro-level of play, with a new backroll design that follows a perfectly anatomical shape.
- LINER: AER-TEC SUSPENSION SYSTEM MESH LINER TREATED WITH POLYGIENE & ODOR CRUNCH – Max ventilation and mesh lining for cooling and evaporation to help keep hands dry. Absorbs less sweat to stay light and provides instant & long-lasting comfort.
- FINGERS: PREMIUM ZOTEFOAM & HIGH DENSITY PE FOAM + PE INSERTS + PU FOAM CUSHIONING – Offering the best protection-to-weight ratio: extremely lightweight construction with pro-level protection, and three-piece index for max dexterity.
- BACKHAND: AER-TEC VENTILATION SYSTEM + PREMIUM ZOTEFOAM + HIGH DENSITY PE FOAM + PE INSERTS – 3 ventilated ports on back of hand for optimal airflow along with pro-level protection.
- THUMB: PRO FLEXTHUMB – FROM SIZE 11” – 2-piece thumb delivers better mobility and an incredible grip on your stick with ventilated mesh in back of thumb for added airflow where you really feel it.
- PALM: SENSALAST PRO PALM: PRO CLARINO BASE PALM + SENSALAST REINFORCEMENT WITH EMBOSSED TEXTURE + TREATED WITH POLYGIENE & ODOR CRUNCH – Seamless palm-to-cuff transition inside & out for ultimate comfort, combined with a pro-feel palm providing an optimal interaction with your stick.
- CUFF: SHORT PRE-ANGLED OPEN FLEXCUFF + FLOFOAM CUSHIONING Allows for unrestricted wrist movements, flexibility and protection plus breathable protection.
- OTHER: POLYGIENE + ODOR CRUNCH TREATED SUBLIMATED LINER – Superior quality liner that feels great and helps you stay dry with enhanced antibacterial and odor fighting treatments to help keep your gloves feeling fresh.