CCM JetSpeed FT6 Junior Ice Hockey Pants
Lightweight and comfortable yet robust, the JETSPEED FT6 hockey pants are made of premium nylon and reinforced for additional protection and durability. Most importantly, they benefit from the innovative AER-TEC thermoregulation system, ensuring that their mobile construction wicks away moisture before it ever gets the chance to make you uncomfortable or weigh you down.
CCM JetSpeed FT6 Ice Hockey Pants Features:
- Construction: AER-TEC THERMOREGULATION SYSTEM AER-TEC – thermoregulation system with maximized air intake in shell and belly pad for maximum breathability. Tapered profile for a connected feel, in a reduced weight yet durable and flexible design, perfect for a nimble competitive team player.
- Adjustment: EASY FIT ENTRY WITH BUILT-IN INTERNAL BELT SYSTEM + 1” ZIPPER – Wide front opening with stretchy functional panels for a seamless adjustment and vast range of movement. Features an integrated wider durable belt and hidden +1” length-adjusting zipper for a custom fit and optimized comfort.
- Liner: DRYFOAM TECHNOLOGY WITH SOFT LAMINATED WATER REPELLENT LINING – Premium sublimated liner absorbs less sweat so you can stay dry and keep your equipment lightweight.
- Hip/Kidney: MOLDED PE CAPS WITH VENTED FOAM BASE + ANATOMICAL KIDNEY BREAK – Elite-level impact protection with an anatomical kidney contour design for maximum comfort.
- Back Protection: FLOATING SPINE PROTECTOR + INJECTION MOLDED HYBRID SPINE SHIELD + VENTILATED TAILBONE PAD – Elite-level spine protection with added ventilation exhaust system for breathability + segmented tailbone pad for pro-level mobility.
- Thigh Guards: LIGHTWEIGHT FOAM + MOLDED PE PLASTIC + LEG ZIPPER – High-level protection with floating thigh guards + plus inner leg zipper to widen as needed.
- Shell: 400D NYLON + 400D TEXTURED NYLON SIDE PANEL REINFORCEMENT + POLYESTER – Made of premium Nylon reinforced in all the important areas, with a pro cut -1” length in back of the legs and repositioned inner leg zipper to reduce friction during cross-overs, for overall improved durability and airflow.