CCM Jetspeed FT6 Ice Hockey Stick
The brand new JETSPEED FT6 hockey stick combines performance carbon layering technology with Sigmatex Spread Tow, resulting in a lightweight yet durable option that you won’t find anywhere else. The RR-90 blade provides exceptional performance, allowing you to shoot the puck with utmost confidence and accuracy.
CCM Jetspeed FT6 Hockey Stick Features:
- Model Year: 2023
- KICKPOINT: HYBRID KICKPOINT Creates a hinge effect so you can load the stick using a perfect blend of speed and response.
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: ADVANCED CARBON MATRIX Performance carbon layering technology now combining with Sigmatex spread tow to offer a lighter yet sturdier stick.
- SHAFT GEOMETRY: ROUND “R” GEOMETRY Streamlined shape with rounded corners and concave sides that keeps gaining in popularity. It delivers high performance and ultimate comfort.
- TAPER TECHNOLOGY: SKELETON + Manufacturing technology found in the taper area which provides better reliability in key moments of the game.
- BLADE: RR-90 BLADE WITH DAMP-CORE AND PEEL-PLY Featuring our exclusive dampening material and an optimized stiffness, it provides the perfect mix of feel, shot speed and control.
- GRIP: FT MICROFEEL Raised grip added on the bottom edges of the shaft’s mid-section to ensure perfect control.
- MATERIAL: SIGMATEX SPREAD TOW SHAFT AND BLADE
Please go to: us.ccmhockey.com/warranty.html
OPS Sticks and Composite Shafts (Player and Goalie) are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of sale to the consumer when used as intended under normal use and without alterations. Please note that we require a picture of the serial number in order to process all stick claims. We suggest keeping a record of the serial # with your receipt.