CCM Jetspeed FT490 Junior Ice Hockey Skates
Now available in a mid-point price range is the same Liteframe 360 EVO one piece boot design of the CCM Jetspeed FT2. Now the player looking for performance and fit of the revolutionary one piece boot can do so at a moderate price level. The one piece boot design provides more direct energy transfer and closer fit which equates to faster footwork. Along with the one piece boot design, CCM has designed a lightweight metatomic tongue which wraps around the players foot for better fit and overall performance. Another new feature on the 2019 Jetspeed FT490 skate is the new blade holder called the Speedblade XS Holder. The Speedblade XS Holder incorporates a quick release system for blade runners. By simply turning the black knot near the heal of the skate, the runners can be taken off and replaced in a matter of seconds. Another great feature of the Speedblade XS holder is that is is steel and aluminum – no plastic. This means no broken holders in the middle of a game that cannot be fixed in a timely manner. The steel runners on the FT2 skates are the SB XS1 black steel. The SB XS1 steel is treated with a oxide coating for a longer lasting edge. The SB XS1 steel is also 12% taller then standard steel runners.
CCM Jetspeed FT2 Junior Ice Hockey Skate Features:
LiteFrame 360 EVO – One Piece: New One-piece boot frame increases the foot contact area with the entire skate boot for an improved fit.
- Boot Material: RocketFrame Composite: NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- Fit: Tapered fit that provides players with a close, 360-degree tapered fit around and under the foot.
- Stiffness Performance Index: Super lightweight, highly rigid and thermo-formable core generating ultimate skating performance.
- Liner: TotalDri Pro+ with durazone abrasion protection. High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light with increased abrasion resistance.
- Comfort Pad: Injected Smooth Contour Pro. One piece injected tendon with dense pad around collar of the boot for improved durability and superior foot and ankle comfort.
- Ankle Padding: Multi-Density Memory Foam. Asymmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- Tongue: Metatomic Tongue with molded lace-bit protection. Asymetrical flex point for a better wrap, with advanced protection and comfort.
- Midsole: Lightweight composite midsole for an enhanced energy transfer platform for blade-to-boot interface.
- Footbed: CCM Orthomove. Customized arch support inserts allow players to enhance the fit of the skate.
- Holder: SpeedBlade XS. New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- Runner: SB XS1 BLACK (+2MM). Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge and 12% more height than standard blades for better turns and performance.