CCM Jetspeed FT3 Pro Senior Composite Hockey Stick
The JetSpeed FT3 Pro is designed to score from anywhere. Featuring a hybrid kick point, r-geometry and new Nanolite Carbon layering technology, this is our lightest, quickest and most durable stick yet.
CCM Jetspeed FT3 Pro Senior Composite Hockey Stick Features
- Kick Point: HYBRID FLEX PROFILE – Creates a power hinge effect so you can load the stick using a blend of speed and response.
- Blade: JF-90 BLADE WITH DAMPENED CORE TECHNOLOGY – With an exclusive dampened core, reinforced heel/toe area and tactile surface, this extremely lightweight blade is designed to give you a heightened feel for the puck.
- Shaft Design: JETSPEED SHAFT WITH DOUBLE-CONCAVE DIMENSIONS – R-geometry provides rounded corners, concave sides and a shape that’s incredibly streamlined. The result is an ultra-comfortable, high-performance stick preferred by the pros.
- Shaft Technology: NEW NANOLITE CARBON LAYERING – High-Performance carbon layering technology combined with Sigmatex Spread Tow creates a stick that’s both incredibly light and incredibly strong.
- Material: SIGMATEX SPREAD TOW – Developed by a world leader in aerospace technology specifically for CCM, this high-performance spread tow fabric features an innovative weaving process that makes this stick light, strong and durable.
- Geometry: I & J SHAPE – Designed in collaboration with elite men, women and youth hockey players, this design features rounded corners and concave sides for improved control and comfort.
There is a 30-day limited North American warranty on player and goalie composite sticks. There is no warranty for wood or foam core sticks. CCM Hockey, LLC. will provide a one-time replacement of your stick IF BROKEN DUE TO A MANUFACTURING DEFECT within 30 days from the consumer date of purchase. To begin the return process, please go to CCMhockey.com and select the warranty option.