CCM Jetspeed FT1 Senior Shin Guards
The CCM Jetspeed FT1 Senior Shin Guards is one of the lightest shin guards available from CCM. CCM incorporated their RocketFrame composite in the calf wrap which is commonly used in the FT1 skate, making the CCM Jetspeed FT1 Senior Shin Guards lighter and more protective than any foam or plastic. The rest of the protection in the CCM Jetspeed FT1 Senior Shin Guards is provided by CCM’s use of ZoteFoam and DryFoam around the knee, thigh guard and the liner. This reduces weight while providing elite level protection. DryFoam is also used for it’s moisture wicking properties to prevent the shin guards from absorbing moisture. Lastly, CCM incorporated a new length adjustable calf strap that can adjust perfectly to all shape and sized calf muscles. The upper knee strap is made from a padded neoprene like material for premium comfort that doesn’t pinch.
CCM Jetspeed FT1 Senior Shin Guards Features
- Construction: Lightweight shell design and hinge system for improved mobility and protection.
- Calf Guard: Molded Rocketframe Composite shell. Lightweight pro level protection.
- Knee & Shin Caps: Anatomical shin caps with vented knee cap.
- Thigh: Molded Zotefoam® offers pro-level protection.
- Attachment: Upper Lock Strap with Stretchable Comfort Cushion + New adjustable length Calf strap. Customizable adjustment for a perfect snug fit for all calf sizes.
- Liner: New Molded Zotefoam® / Vented removable DryFoam liner with exposed foam. New Molded Zotefoam® / Vented removable DryFoam liner with exposed foam.
CCM Jetspeed FT1 Senior Shin Guards Sizing
Sizing can vary with personal preference (more tight or more loose). Below are very general guidelines.
- Senior 14″ fits 5’4″ to 5’8″
- Senior 15″ fits 5’8″ to 6′
- Senior 16″ fits 6′ to 6’4″
- Senior 17″ fits 6’2″+