Bauer Vapor X4 Intermediate Ice Hockey Skates
When you have the lightest skate in the performance category, there’s only one thing left to do. Make it lighter! Having the lightest skate possible lets skaters work harder, skate faster, and finish every shift or practice with less fatigue.
Bauer Vapor X4 Intermediate Ice Hockey Skates Features:
- Model Year: 2023
- Curv Composite – The world’s first self-reinforced, 100% thermoplastic composite material made to withstand anything the game of hockey throws at it. Get pro level support and lightweight performance with state-of-the-art materials.
- LIGHTSPEED (LS) EDGE Holder – The blade holder that’s trusted by over 80% of NHL players for a decade. This first of its kind holder features a quick release trigger to allow for fast steel replacement or service so you never have to miss a shift.
- LS PULSE SS STEEL BLADE – An upgraded runner core gives players more stability on the ice while helping them push their speed and acceleration
- Pro Stock Comfort Tongue – Made to give you professional feel and performance without any extra weight
- Comfort Edge – Higher quality lining around the ankles
- Asymmetrical Toe Cap – Made to minimize the negative space between your boot and your toes.
- Quarter Package – 3D LASTED CURV COMP
- Additional Specs:
- Ankle Padding: MEMORY FOAM
- Tongue: PRO STOCK 40OZ FELT W/ LINER
- Footbed: FORM FIT
- Thermoformable: ANAFORM UPPER
- Outsole: DIGI COMP
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: LS PULSE SS 10FT